19 May, 2010

dear God :)

dear God :)
I want to know what I need to know

dear God :)
give happiness to everything
and give awareness to everything

dear God :)
let me be in You
so that everything I do
will always fits You

dear God :)
thank You for the keyboard
to write this

dear God :)
it's kinda weird to talk with You with letter
like in letter

dear God :)
I think It's a LOT to ask You
but You are the only one
who could understand me
and grant my wishes

dear God :)
if its not too much,
I want something more

dear God :)
thank You for giving happiness
so that sadness wont last

dear God :)
I surrender me
to You

dear God :)
thank You
I love You
and I'd love to meet You

dear God :)
I dont know that else to talk about
maybe now it's Your turn :)

// wednesday, may 19, 2010, 10:03 PM, weather: scattered clouds 28°C, a slice of conversation between Ganesha Adiguna and God

0 comments: