29 March, 2010

one life, one's life

what is life? why is life? that's one of the biggest unanswered question in my life. Why there is life, where does life come from. When does the beginning of life? Everything in this world is living, right? Life consist of either physic material, and/or undiscovered material (something like soul, light, aura, time, wave, etc).

God is never a question in my life. God is always my answer :). But my brain kept hunger for partial answer. Something like, why bicycle move like that, and brain want the answer per part, like: the pedal being pushed, then the chain move the gears, and the gears rotate the wheel. Everytime I ask where does life came from, where does it start, I kept telling myself that beginning and end is a law that God apply to God's creation. But now it's not satisfying anymore.

I know that everything is a circle. Circle of life. Everything goes in a cyclic motion. Earth rotate the sun, electron rotating the proton and neutron, human life keep rotating, life death, and live again. Reincarnation is a cycle.

I don't even know why do I life, so right now, I have no strong desire or will to live. What do I live for? Do you know what do you live for?

My friend, crot, once tell me this: "basically, human only wants happiness". It's true. But there will be no happiness without sad and sorrow.

Formal education for 16 years or more is never teach me life. They only teach me survival. It's more like 16 years training for survival. And money has became survival kit. But they never tell me why do we need to survive?

My physical body may move with desire as a fuel, but my soul is empty, hunger for something I dont even know. What is my soul apetite?

0 comments: