28 March, 2010

7 arts for 7 days: friday, saturday, sunday

I haven't had a single free time to makes art lately. The project became half abandoned. It's a sad day T.T. A lot things happen, and unexpected.

I began to think, maybe because I kinda think of it as an obligation rather than something that I want to do for fun and happiness. 

For me, to make art is something hard to start, and hard to finish. I'm a moody person, with lack of initiative, and lack of desire for finish thing. It's always like that since I graduate from high school.

Now that I remember, I began to use my brain for thinking about good and bad, or do or not to do, when I started college life. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad, but at least I feel I'm alive now.

But after I know that I'm alive, I started to think of what is life, why is life. What is life, and why do I live?

0 comments: